Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My 06 Limited DC

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My 06 Limited DC

New member, I have had my 06 Limited DC for 5 years. Truck had 80k miles when I purchased, now has 145k. I had to replace the engine because of a blown head gasket this past summer. The refurbished engine that I purchased only had 65,000 miles, I went ahead and done the timing belt water pump replacement, the kit I purchased was made by Gates. Have custom grill with TRD badge. Installed weather tech bug deflecter & avs rain guards. Replaced OEM fog lights with cubed LEDs. Have lift leveling kit, 3" front 1" rear. Also have adjustable rancho front an rear on 2nd setting. Recently redone entire front end, upper & lower ball joints inner and outer tie rods. Used all Moog front end parts then aligned her. Couple weeks ago I added 17" XD monster wheels w/ 305/65 BFG ko2's, & running 2 inch wheel spacers front and rear. K&N cold are in tank with flowmaster exhaust. I ordered a bull bar off of Amazon has a built-in light bar already have the wiring installed in a put in a OEM push button switch.
    Plan is to re paint her this spring and in the meantime I will remove all badges.
    I plan to do the rear brake conversion and upgrading the sound system. Also going to try to add heated seats and push button start. Probably get new front and rear light assemblies in a smoke or tinted color.
    Any suggestions or advice on mods y'all recommend is more than welcome.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TG Super Moderator
    Gameroom Cash
    $83818
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My 06 Limited DC

Purchase Revtek's REV7506 lift kit and get a 4WP Promotional Gift Card for up to $180
    Welcome to the group!! Nice looking truck!!