Tundra Parts Exchange
Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Hard tri-fold tonneau cover

Gameroom Cash
    $22535
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hard tri-fold tonneau cover

Iím looking at trying to do a group buy if anyone wants one please let me know there is only 18 left. Iím trying to get them to give everyone $50 off the price. So if you are interested please say so and if I get them to do it I will let you know and I will let them also know how many people will buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mods

White 2007 toyota tundra 2WD crew max 5.7L

Tinted front two windows.**Piaa fog lights**Ameraguard spray in bed liner**
    Tonno pro Tri-fold cover**Pioneer DXT-226UB CD player with four 6 1/2 Pioneer door speakers**
    Pioneer 12inch sub**300 watt Power Acoustik 2 channel amp** ANZO USA 60'' tailgate light bar fire and ice**Custom 381 HP decals**
    265 70 R18 Nitto Terra Grappler A/T tires**Weathertech back floor mat**Plasti-dip my rims,Plasti-dip my 5.7L badge**Plasti-dip front logo**Plasti-dip front grill**plasti-dip running boards**plasti-dip front and back bumper**plasti-dip gas cap**Front LED logo**ruff riderz Fender flares with spikes**footwell light on both front and back**Oracle 30'' knight rider scanner bar**Debadged all but 5.7L logo**Stubby Antenna to color match truck**tow mirrors**Vinyl wrapped middle of hood black**LED Green fog light bulbs**New Blacked out headlights with projectors and halos

2. Thanks Dez "Thanks for this post"
    Gameroom Cash
    $22535
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hard tri-fold tonneau cover

Ok guys I order this cover and great price and quality. If anyone wants one let me know company will have more in a few week please let me know if you want one and I can get you the guys name and get you the same deal I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mods

White 2007 toyota tundra 2WD crew max 5.7L

Tinted front two windows.**Piaa fog lights**Ameraguard spray in bed liner**
    Tonno pro Tri-fold cover**Pioneer DXT-226UB CD player with four 6 1/2 Pioneer door speakers**
    Pioneer 12inch sub**300 watt Power Acoustik 2 channel amp** ANZO USA 60'' tailgate light bar fire and ice**Custom 381 HP decals**
    265 70 R18 Nitto Terra Grappler A/T tires**Weathertech back floor mat**Plasti-dip my rims,Plasti-dip my 5.7L badge**Plasti-dip front logo**Plasti-dip front grill**plasti-dip running boards**plasti-dip front and back bumper**plasti-dip gas cap**Front LED logo**ruff riderz Fender flares with spikes**footwell light on both front and back**Oracle 30'' knight rider scanner bar**Debadged all but 5.7L logo**Stubby Antenna to color match truck**tow mirrors**Vinyl wrapped middle of hood black**LED Green fog light bulbs**New Blacked out headlights with projectors and halos