Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My first Toyota ever

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My first Toyota ever

I am the proud owner of a recently purchased 2002 Toyota tundra access Cab. It's in pretty good shape and only has 74,000 miles. I'm hoping to own this truck for a long time.

This is the first truck I've ever owned, and I'm pretty well satisfied with it. One thing I would like to change however, is the stock Nerf bar running board. It's about 3 inches wide and a little higher than I'd like it to be. I'd like to get some recommendations for replacement running boards, but being new to forums, I'm not sure where to post my question.

I'm hoping to replace my OEM Nerf bar with a six-inch running board. I'd like a running board that extends from the front wheel to the rear wheel so that I can easily access the front corner of the truck bed. I've looked at several websites but cannot find one that goes beyond the rear access door. I also like one that allows height adjustment when installing it.

Which subform here is appropriate for this type of question? Also, does anyone have any suggestions where I might find the running board that I'm looking for?

Looking forward to a long relationship with you guys.

Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My first Toyota ever

I know this is an old post but I ran into a similar problem and I was searching the forum and I found this, however, there was no reply and I did some research on my own and I found a piece car-parts-home.com/top-8-tundra-running-boards-reviews-2020-guides-and-faqs/ that really helped me decide on what was best for me

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My first Toyota ever

Quote Originally Posted by roii View Post
    I know this is an old post but I ran into a similar problem and I was searching the forum and I found this, however, there was no reply and I did some research on my own and I found a piece car-parts-home.com/top-8-tundra-running-boards-reviews-2020-guides-and-faqs/ that really helped me decide on what was best for me
    So what pair did you end up getting? I like the first ones in that weird link.

Shoot me a PM about G-Tek Fab Door Sill Protectors and SABM (Stock Air Box Mod) kits for your 2007/2016+ Tundra>>> PM Dez

"Gregorio"