Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iphone 6

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Iphone 6

I'll be waiting for the iPhone6 5.5.

Check out this link and scroll down to see the size comparison.
    http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-6/

Gameroom Cash
    $119314
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Iphone 6

to be honest - I don't like the bigger phones. I like the size of my iPhone 5 the way it is. Funny thing is that I jailbroke my phone and installed all the features they are bringing to IOS 8. So when that update is available, I will finally update my phone. Its funny because September will be the end of my 2 year contract on my iPhone 5 and I still love it, and because IOS 8 will be available for it, I will have no need to update to a 6. I just don't like the size. Good for me I guess. I have never owned a phone for so long and still liked it so much. Any other phone I have owned in the past, I got sick of or wanted the next coolest thing in the next 6-12 months.

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

Eff these tiny phones...

Shoot me a PM about G-Tek Fab Door Sill Protectors and SABM (Stock Air Box Mod) kits for your 2007/2016+ Tundra>>> PM Dez

"Gregorio"

Toyota Tech
    Gameroom Cash
    $52055
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I feel like I'm in the stone-age with my android phone. I thought I was king 1 1/2 years ago when I got it haha. HTC Desire 4GLTE. One of the first through my carrier to offer 4G data. I've kept it for this long because the battery just will NOT die!!! Every other phone I've had has lasted about a year or less before the battery has to be charged every night. This phone still holds a charge for 2 days with normal use.

To be honest, I'll probably jump on the iphone bandwagon when it comes time to upgrade. Seems like Apple is way ahead of everyone else as far as reliability and features are concerned.

07 Tundra 2WD RCSB 5.7
    2"/4" drop; Belltech shocks, TR rear axle flip kit, Sequoia front swaybar, TRD rear swaybar with TR relocation kit
    BHLM with Oracle 5K LED low beams, DDM/Morimoto 5K 35W HID fogs, VLED switchback turn signals
    TRD Supercharger, G-Tek Fab SABM Kit, JBA long tube headers, custom dual 3" catted exhaust
    IPT modified valve body, CalTrac low-profile traction bars, 4.30 gear swap, Auburn Gear Pro LSD
    Check out my dyno graphs and track times here

TG Super Moderator
    Gameroom Cash
    $83818
    Post Thanks / Like

4 years with my EVO 4G and still love it. I rooted it when I got it and it still does everything I need. I do wish the battery was better. I need to have chargers everyware!!

Pro Class
    Gameroom Cash
    $17049
    Post Thanks / Like

We switched to Samsung Galaxy S5 mainly because of camera function. We were hoping to come back to iPhones (we have had several generations of iPhones), hoping they would upgrade their camera. Looks like we will stick with Samsung for a while longer. We found that Galaxy software tends to crash more frequently, even Samsung's own software.
    2010 Tundra, Crewmax, 4x4, 5.7, TRD Off-Road, SR5, Silver Sky Metalic, Brushed Stainless Steel Stepboards, Tinted Window, Pioneer AVIC Z140BH, Pioneer ND-BC5 Rearview Camera, Metra Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface, Line X Extra with Color Match, ValuGard Undercoat, ValuGard Rust Inhibitor, AVS Window Visor, Clazzio (black/red), TRD Cat-Back Exhaust System, TRD Intake, Toyota Hood Protector, Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners, AMI TRD Third Brake Light Cover, Westin Ultimate Bull Bar, Westin Chrome Off-Road Lights, TRD License Plate Frame, B&W Tow and Stow, Moto Metal 961, Bushwacker fender flares, G-Tek Fab Door Sill Protectors, BAKFlip F1, Momo Combat Evo Red Shifter, Diode Dynamics accent plate (Console, cupholder, door pull inserts), Wheelskin, OME 614 kit, LR UCA, Undercover SwingCases, Toyota Tow Mirrors, Nitto Trail Grappler (295/70/18), Amp bed step

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

Out running errands yesterday and I stopped by my phone service provider store....

Needless to say after seeing the new iphone6 "Plus" I was awe struck by the SIZE and function. I set up a trade with my iPhone5 and was able to get a 64gig for $399 minus the $250 for my 5. Same contract, same monthly bill.

Bummer is they are in such demand I have to wait 2 to 4 weeks. No biggie.

Shoot me a PM about G-Tek Fab Door Sill Protectors and SABM (Stock Air Box Mod) kits for your 2007/2016+ Tundra>>> PM Dez

"Gregorio"

TG Super Moderator
    Gameroom Cash
    $83818
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife got a 6 Saturday. She had to get a 128 gig because thats all they had.

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

Did she get the 4.7" or the 6 plus 5.5" screen? I got the 5.5 huge for an iPhone and it's about time. I should have gone 128 but it was $100 more. Oh well my 5 is 64 and it's been fine.

"Gregorio"

TG Super Moderator
    Gameroom Cash
    $83818
    Post Thanks / Like

She wanted the 4.7. She thought the plus was too big for her

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife said that to me once but she got used to it and now loves it.

"Gregorio"

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

...and yes the 5.5 is pretty dog gone big. I was surprised when I first saw it.

"Gregorio"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast