TRDShop
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Looking at my first Tundra.

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking at my first Tundra.

Hello all I'm new to the forum. I'm a previous Toyota Avalon owner but never a truck, always been a chevy guy. Looking at used or cpo tundra's '14's to '16's. Are there any serious issues with any of these year models I need to know about? Considering a Platinum or 1794. 4x2 and 4x4 are both in the running.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ,

Tommy T.

Administrator
    Gameroom Cash
    $100313230
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking at my first Tundra.

Pick one with a good history and don’t look back!

Shoot me a PM about G-Tek Fab Door Sill Protectors and SABM (Stock Air Box Mod) kits for your 2007/2016+ Tundra>>> PM Dez

"Gregorio"

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks Dez, its good to know there haven't been any serious issues with the Tundra's.

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TommyT88 View Post
    Hello all I'm new to the forum. I'm a previous Toyota Avalon owner but never a truck, always been a chevy guy. Looking at used or cpo tundra's '14's to '16's. Are there any serious issues with any of these year models I need to know about? Considering a Platinum or 1794. 4x2 and 4x4 are both in the running.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ,

Tommy T.
    No system issues with these Tundra's that I can see based on my research. I just bought a used 2014 Tundra Platinum 4x4 as a tow vehicle; and I am quite happy my Tundra. Check your VIN vehicle history carefully prior to purchase.....looking for any accidents and especially floods. Also Check the toyota maintenance records online for your VIN. They will give you the complete history of dealer maintenance. I also downloaded the cars.com app for my phone and opened the search radius to 500 miles....just to see what's available. North Texas has so many Tundra's in great condition....it was unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk