Tundra Parts Exchange
Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Bed Stamp Font?

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Bed Stamp Font?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeysevin View Post
    What scanner and sorfware do you use? I have a romer arm with a perception head that is read in polyworks.

Sean

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
    This was done with a Creaform Maxscan 700. We just ordered 2 ATOS blue light scanners that should be in soon. I also have access to a 12' romer arm with same perceptron head as yours I'm sure. We post process with creaforms VXelement and polyworks too. I also use Catia V5 to bring all my data into CAD. What are you using your equipment for? I work for a OEM and reverse engineer competitors vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SGT_Okinawa View Post
    dpeach06

Most excellent, let's keep this going, I'm hoping to get the right proportions for a decal.

Thank you!

Peace!
    It's going to take me a little time, but I'll keep everyone in the loop with my progress.

Once I'm done we'll have a decal that will fit the bed and tailgate.

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $650
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks cool. I always wanted to change my trd stickers on bed to add supercharged under trd.

Gameroom Cash
    $14854
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cboehme View Post
    This was done with a Creaform Maxscan 700. We just ordered 2 ATOS blue light scanners that should be in soon. I also have access to a 12' romer arm with same perceptron head as yours I'm sure. We post process with creaforms VXelement and polyworks too. I also use Catia V5 to bring all my data into CAD. What are you using your equipment for? I work for a OEM and reverse engineer competitors vehicles.

I do failure analysis and reverse engineering in the oil/gas/service industry.

Sean

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

True Flow filter, Cherry Bomb Glasspack with Turndown, Magnaflow High Flow over-sized cats, Air Box Mod 2.0, URD MAF Calibrator (not tuned), Jet Accuspeed, NGK Iridium IX plugs, Royal Purple Fluids, ASP Underdrive pulley, SSAUTOCHROME headers and Y pipe, GM 12 Bolt Rear axle,Yukon Gear Heat treated Axleshafts, Yukon Gear 4.56 Gears, Mark Williams Enterprises Steel Bearing Cap, Detroit Tru Trac, Moser Bearing Support Diff Cover, Moser 1310 Yoke, Solid Pinion Bearing Spacer, Pro Comp 12 Inch Travel MX-6 Rear Shocks, Camburg UCA, Bilstein 5100 front shocks CrAnKeD!, Daystar AAL, Mb Blintz 16 inch wheels, 285-75-16 front 305-70-16 rear NITTO DUNE GRAPPLERS, 2006 Big Brake Upgrade, Debadged, Custom black grille and emblem, PIAA Lights, Red Hoses, Infinity Reference Speakers, Sony XPLOD head unit w/ Bluetooth, 2 KICKER S8L5 subs under back seat in custom box powered by 800W Xplod Amp
    2011 Mini Cooper S M6
    2005 Kawasaki STX-15f
    2004 Kawasaki STX-12f

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered mine off ebay. TRD is in Carbon Fiber and PRO is Red of course. I LOVE THEM!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0334.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	6350  

Rookie
    Gameroom Cash
    $5000
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cboehme View Post
    I have the stamping for both bed and tailgate 3D scanned. I just need to bring them into CAD and create the sticker outlines.

Hi there, did you ever get the "TUNDRA" tailgate stamping vector file created? I could use it. I can convert a CAD file (DXF & DWG) into a vector file using Adboe Illustrator. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12