PDA

View Full Version : Chryslerís Future Still Uncertain Ė Would You Buy A Hyundai-Made Ram?

TundraHeadquarters
11-15-2010, 03:17 AM
Despite receiving a massive bailout from U.S. and Canadian taxpayers, the long-term future of Chrysler-Fiat is still up in the air. According to Steve Rattner, the former Obama administration “car*czar” who orchestrated the Chrysler bailout package, there were serious misgivings about Chrysler’s future by many in the Obama administration in 2009. Rattner’s book Overhaul indicates [...]Check out this list of popular <ahref="http://www.tundraheadquarters.com/blog/popular-toyota-tundra-accessories/" title="Toyota Tundra accessories">Toyota Tundra Accessories

More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Tundraheadquarterscom/~3/hXQFKGkQC-U/)

chphilo
11-15-2010, 06:34 AM
Why with Chrysler? Simple answer is that they are probably the only one who is desperate enough to give them a favorable deal. Why would Ford, for instance, allow their popular trucks to be sold under another name? Of course, a better bargain is not always good option. IMO, Hyundai's decision will be prove to be a mistake in the long run.

But then again, Hyundai had surprised me before. After buying a Pontiac LeMans (remember that POS) in the 90s, I thought they would not survive the 90s. They proved me wrong.

Gutz
11-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Hyundai Ram?!?!?!? What? That's gonna suck for them..... IF it happens.

Dez
11-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Maybe they'll change it to Hyundai Panda or something. [newconfused]

Retired Man
11-15-2010, 02:14 PM
I've got a dodge in my garge, Hun- dai!. No wait thats Honey! I remember that commercial.

Hundai! Ha Ha.

Well since I recently had a dodge that was a piece of cra- pppppp! I have lost all faith in their products made in Mexico.

Maybee this time People will find sushi under the seat instead of old burritos.

Did i forget to mention it was a dodge one ton with a cummins, and only 60,000 miles.

In three months time I put $4,000 into it and got nothing out. Everything started dying!

nate
11-15-2010, 02:26 PM
DRIVE one of thier genisis sport coups,lotta bang 4 little$,just like the OG sti..